Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Counting my blessings...one by one

The week is half over,
Hayven~ got her first tooth, does lots of other tricks like being on her hands & feet,
sits up by herself, almost crawls, is a happy girl.
Jayda~ Makes me laugh & cry all at the same time, challenging yet determined 3 year old,
is loving gymnastics, so polite most of the time, an amazing sleeper, loves learning
new things, is great with animals.
These lists could go on and on...that's a blessing in and of itself!!! = )
Zach~ Whew! He's great for putting up with me! What can I say? I'm a lot of work!

Blessings NOT curses:
I spend a lot of moments during the night with Hayven (she still doesn't sleep through the night) and lately has been getting up many times. I will one day look back and miss these moments. I try hard to remember that each day! As Jayda is snoozing away...I have one good sleeper at least = ) It's all how you look at it right? Choose joy! Easier said than done. I'm thankful for a God that loves me even when I screw up! I am not supermom and I will never try to be! Thanks for blessing me soooooo much!!!

No comments: